Hi all!!

Pop by and say hello

Hi all!!

Postby buck » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:48 am

Thought I'd introduce myself...

I'm a long time lurker turned first time poster, I have been brewing on and off for approximately 6 years. When I started out I lived on a narrow boat and had unlimited access to the bounty of the hedgerows so stuck to bramble\elderberry wines etc. A wedding and 2 children later I am back on dry land, and I have been brewing beer for the last year.

I typically use the BIAB method with a cygnet boiler, but the deeper I get into this brewing malarkey the more i think the braumeister might just be too shiny to ignore.

I do not know anyone local to me who brews, so figured it was time to stop lurking and start asking for advice here.

Finally I'll put it out there from the start, to all the nelson sauvin = burnt rubber denialists here, I'm with PhilB on this one!
buck

Re: Hi all!!

Postby PhilB » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:24 am

Hi buck, and welcome to the forum ;) :cheers:

buck wrote:I'll put it out there from the start, to all the nelson sauvin = burnt rubber denialists here, I'm with PhilB on this one!
... finally! Vaildation!! :D :D ... you do realise that this might make us (genetically) related ... were you at the big family wedding in Gretna Green this weekend, by any chance :?

Cheers, PhilB
The answer is probably ... RDWHAHB ... Relax, Don't Worry, Have A Home-Brew ;) :cheers:
PhilB

Return to Guestbook