What temperature should I ferment at?
Jun 26, 2018 11:36:13 AM Published in Beer Kits 1096 Views.
18 -22 c is the ideal temperature range. Most households will be at around this but if you location is cooler then you may need a heater.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- Do I need anything else to make the beer kits?
- My starting gravity seems lower than expected?
- What is extract brewing?
- How long does the beer take to make?
- How can I increase the alcohol in my beer?
- Is there a simple formula for determining alcohol content ?
- What is dry hopping?
- Does Household sugar make weaker beer than using dextrose or malt extract?
- Is my tap water okay to use?
- How can I make a beer kit 1% weaker without using more water?
- Hi Will you ship to France? Thanks Mark
- If I am bottling my lager into 500ml bottles how much sediment is produced in them?
- How do I know my beer is fermenting?
- How can I make a beer kit of 5% abv down to 4% abv.
- how can i decrease the alcohol content of my beer kit?
- i have followed the instructions to the letter and have been very careful to purify and cleanse all equipement but my bitter is cloudy when i pour it from the barrell, what should i do?
- will my beer ferment quicker if i make it with less sugar?
- My husband is a fan of Old Speckled Hen ale and I see you have an ingredients kit. I was wondering what brew kit I would need to accompany it. We're home brew virgins so any help would be appreciated!