Lots info can be found here - http://www.brewuk.co.uk/measuring-volume/?___store=default
How to I use a hydrometer?
Jun 26, 2018 11:36:13 AM Published in General 154 Views.
Glad to hear it — Thanks for the feedbackWas this article helpful?
- 1. What Equipment do I need?
- How much is shipping?
- What is the delivery charge if I order the muntons premium cider kit?
- 2. How much does it cost
- 3. How Long does it take
- 4. What is Racking?
- 5. What is Priming?
- 6. Do I need additional sugar to a beer or wine kit?
- 7. Can I re use old bottles?
- Hi. Are your website prices inclusive of VAT, or will that be added at checkout? It's not clear from the site, and it seems the only way of getting to final order review is by going through the entire purchase process, which isn't great.
- I have been given a wine kit which specifies brewing sugar. If I want to use ordinary household sugar how do the quantities compare. I found in an old book a reference which suggests one and a half pounds of brewing sugar requires only one pound ordinary
- When bottling real ale from a kit e. g. Woodfords Sundew and bearing in mind real ale should not be fizzy, is it best not to add sugar to the bottles?